Kao nov, vrhunski E-TTL blic za sva CANON tijela. Bez tragova korištenja.
Dolazi sa originalnom kožnom futrolom i stalkom/nožicom
Direct- sync, shoe-mount flash with E-TTL/TTL autoflash control and wireless transmission/reception (E-TTL preflash, AF-assist beam, auto zoom, and bounce flash).
Type-A EOS cameras (for E-TTL autoflash control). Type-B EOS cameras (for TTL autoflash control).
Normal Mode (ISO 100)High-Speed Sync (FP Flash, ISO 100)
Auto zoom head covers 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 80mm, and 105mm lens focal lengths automatically.
Manual zoom: Enabled with zoom button.
Wide panel: When the built-in wide panel covers the flash head, flash coverage is extended for 17mm lens local length.
Number of Flashes
0.2 ms or less. For quick flash: 2.3 ms or shorter.
According to camera.
With 50mm f/1.4 lens (at ISO 100):
With normal flash: 0.5-30 meters/ 1.6- 100 feet
With quick flash: Min. 0.5 - 7.5 meters and max. 0.5 - 21 meters/: Min. 1.6 - 25 feet and max. 1.6 - 70 feet
With high- speed sync: 0.5 - 15 meters/ 1.6 - 49 feet (at 1/250 sec.)
Normal flash; Quick flash; High-speed sync (FP flash); Stroboscopic flash: 41 flash frequency settings, 31 firing settings; Preflash: Obtains exposure reading for E-TTL autoflash control; Test flash: With test firing button; Modeling flash: Fired with the EOS-3's depth-of-field preview button
Exposure Control Modes
E-TTL autoflash (with Type-A cameras)
TTL autoflash (with Type-B cameras)
Flash Metering System
1. E-TTL autoflash with instant metering using a preflash (with Type-A cameras).
2. E-TTL autoflash with instant partial metering using a preflash (with Type-A cameras). 3. E-TTL autoflash with instant spot metering using a preflash (with Type-A cameras).
4. TTL off-the-film autoflash metering (with Type-B cameras).
Flash Exposure Compensation
1. Automatic flash output reduction for fill flash.
2. Flash exposure compensation adjustable manually with the Speedlite up to +/-3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2- stop increments.
3. Flash exposure compensation adjustable manually up to ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2- stop increments with cameras equipped with flash exposure compensation function.
Flash Exposure Bracketing
Set with the Speedlite up to +/-3 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments.
Flash Exposure Confirmation
Yellow-green pilot lamp lights.
Red pilot lamp indicates normal flash ready.
Green pilot lamp indicates quick flash ready.
AF Assist Beam
Linked to area AF (45 focusing points), effective from approx. 0.6 to 10 meters / 2 to 33 feet at the center and 0.6 to 5 meters / 2 to 16 feet along the periphery (in total darkness).
Optical pulse transmission
Camera, master unit, and slave unit(s)
With wireless selector
Wireless Selector Positions
OFF, Master, Slave
4 (Master unit)
Horizontal: Approx. 80° / Vertical: Approx. 60° (At M 24 mm zoom setting) (Manual zooming of flash head also enabled)
Indoors: Approx. 12 to 15 meters / 39.3 to 49.2 feet Outdoors: Approx. 8 to 10 meters / 26.2 to 32.8 feet
Number of Transmissions
Approx. 1500 (without master unit firing)
A, B, C (3 groups)
1. E- TTL autoflash (with Type-A cameras) High-speed sync (FP flash) / FE lock / flash exposure compensation / FEB / flash ratio control
2. Manual flash (with Type A and B cameras)
3. Stroboscopic flash (with Type A and B cameras)
Flash Ratio Control
A:B = 8:1 to 1:1 or 1:1 to 1:8 (In thirteen 1/2-stop increments) (For C, flash exposure compensation can be set up to +/-3 stops in 1/3 or 1/2-stop increments.)
ON/OFF possible (When ON, automatic set as slave unit A.) (Slave unit)
Horizontal: Approx. 80°/ Vertical: Approx. 60°
Set automatically to M 24mm (Manual zooming of flash head also enabled)
AF-assist beam emitter blinks
1. Controlled automatically by master unit
2. Manual flash and stroboscopic flash settable independently from master unit.
Flash Exposure Compensation
Settable individually with each slave unit up to +/-±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments.
Slave Operation Confirmation
Enabled with master unit's test firing button.
Slave Unit SE Mode Cancellation
While the slave unit's SE mode is in effect, the slave unit turns on when a flash is fired. The slave unit's SE mode can be canceled by the following wireless operations:
1. When the master unit's test firing button is pressed.
2. When the camera's FE lock button is pressed.
Size-AA alkaline LR6 batteries (6 V) x 4; Size-AA Nicad KR 15/51 batteries x 4 Size-AA Lithium FR6 batteries (6 V) x 4
External Power Source
Compact Battery Pack CP-E2 Size-AA alkaline LR6 (AM-3) batteries (9 V) x 6; Transistor Pack E Battery Magazine TP with size-C alkaline LR14 (AM-2) batteries (9 V) x 6 Ni-Cd Pack TP (NR-SC Ni- Cd batteries x 6 in sealed pack)
With the power switch set to SE, the Speedlite enters the SE mode as follows:
1. On-camera master unit enters the SE mode after 90 sec. of non-use.
2. Slave unit enters SE mode after 60 min. (or 10 min. with CF-4) of non-use.
80 (W) x 138 (H) x 112 (D) mm/ 3.1 (W) x 5.4 (H) x 4.4 (D) in
405g / 14.2 oz